The TV & D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) Online Video/OTT video market is continuing to evolve rapidly. The use of end-user video experience technologies as clear differentiators is becoming increasingly important in this market, driving the innovation of new business models and profitable monetisation strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international team within a disruptive, start-up, SaaS technology company, focused on delivering value-based solutions utilising the leading Front End Video Experience and OTT platform developed by Airbeem.
Airbeem Project Managers have overall responsibility for successful delivery of our customer-facing projects. They are responsible for contract creation, project planning & estimation, resource allocation, customer implementations, and overall day-to-day project management.
We are looking for a team player, skilled in Agile delivery, who is looking to take a step up to their next challenge. You will join our current team, complementing, and taking the opportunity to learn from, our experienced and dynamic Professional Services organisation in London.
- Define, implement and manage effective project governance.
- Lead and participate in Scrum and Agile activities, supporting the teams in project delivery methodology, often across remote locations and time zones.
- Work with customers to understand and align business goals with proposed and delivered technical solutions.
- Work with technical project teams to ensure project business goals and key performance indicators are clearly understood.
- Identify mitigation for any risks or potential variance.
- Manage and motivate delivery teams, ensuring focus on appropriate priorities.
- Work with dedicated, matrix-managed teams (both internal and external).
- Be an effective bridge between business and technology.
- Target, cultivate, and manage high-level client relationships.
- Work with colleagues to understand and deliver clear messaging to our customers around strategy, vision, and most importantly, how our solutions can roadmap to bring value to the customer.
- Manage projects from cradle to graduation through the full project lifecycle.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Ability to lead and participate in Agile activities (Scrum/Kanban).
- Demonstrable skills in the application and use of multiple Project Management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, PMP, Scrum Master) and management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Salesforce and planning tools).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written English); multiple languages a major advantage.
- Exceptional organisational abilities: the ability to break down project requirements into manageable, well-structured detailed tasks.
- Ability to lead from the front, managing and motivating delivery teams, ensuring focus on appropriate priorities.
- An understanding of the commercial aspects of OTT Online Video projects and engagements.
- Ability to work against challenging deadlines.
- Team ethic, accountable, attentive to detail, consultative, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be able to work in the UK and travel across the EMEA zone.
- 3+ years Agile Project Management experience in production environments, or similar.
- A proven track record of delivery and a strong industry network of contacts in the Online Video solutions market would be major advantages.
- Familiarity with the full spectrum of the Online Video/TV ecosystem’s software and services, as well as an understanding of key differentiators between competitive offerings.
- Demonstrable experience of leading virtual teams and orchestrating resources for maximum effect.
- Good experience in developing, managing and reporting on project budgets.
- Executive Leadership (C-level, VP, or Director) to build influence and trusted advisor status, Customer Success & Delivery, Engineering, Operations, Product Management, External Teams.
Key Success Measures:
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, managing, and where possible exceeding, customer expectations.
What's In It for You?
- Great opportunity for career growth.
- The chance to work with an exciting, fast growing, disruptive start-up.
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and friendly team with a wealth of experience in the market.
Date of last Update: September 2018